As leaders, what are you doing? Formative assessment is the what will make a difference.
- Destiny (Rider of the Black Horse Book 5)?
- Stronger Still: A Womans Guide to Turning Your Hurt into Healing for Others (Deeper Still).
- Hanukkah Gelt;
- Parisian House of Pleasure (BDSM, m/m, f/f, orgy, outdoors, infidelity);
- 10 Golden Rules of Assessment?
- Teachers on Fire.
Professional learning groups transform instructional practice and foster a culture of learning and student achievement within a school. Particularly in the arena of formative assessment, structured collaboration with colleagues on an ongoing and regular basis is important to help teachers expand their thinking, change their practice and provide some cognitive dissonance and an appropriate tension regarding instructional practice.
- The Luck Factor: The Scientific Study of the Lucky Mind.
- Keesings Middle East and North Africa News Digest, July 2011.
- School Improvement;
- Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment.
- The Holy Grail of Happiness.
- The Source of All Good News.
In a recent webinar the question came up about what could leaders do to support teachers in improving their formative assessment practice. There are 10 considerations that I feel make a difference from a leader perspective.
The Teacher as Assessment Leader by Thomas R. Guskey
How are you building these considerations into your professional learning plan? For additional resources on this subject, please visit:.
- Cambridge School Leader and Teacher Standards.
- Sherbet Pixie Hat Knitting Pattern - 5 Sizes Included!
- Great Men Sketches And A Fun Quiz!
- The-Teacher-as-Assessment-Leader - Thomas R. Guskey & Associates!
Learn about formative assessment: How often do you get to participate in book studies or professional learning focused on a specific topic with your staff? In this two-day course, these questions are explored: What are current, research-based best practices that should be at the heart of student learning, and embedded into the assessment procedures?
How can leaders influence less-experienced teachers to implement a variety of formative and summative forms of assessment?
How can a leader support the use of internal assessment data to inform teaching and learning? PISA have on the development of teaching, learning, and assessment? Apply Now. Meaningful examples, expert research, and real-life experiences illustrate the capacity and responsibility every educator has to ignite positive change.
The Teacher as Assessment Leader
Packed with practical strategies from expert practitioners for designing, analyzing, and using assessments, this book shows how to turn best practices into usable solutions. Published By: Solution Tree. Click here for reproducibles. Click here for study guide. Only registered users can write reviews.
Please, log in or register. Canada Australia All Other Countries. Solution Tree. Login or Register.